Thanks so much for the lovely comment. So glad that you like it! x Lis
Gosh… I’d have to say buying toys with my mom in the OK Bazaar when I was five.
Seriously, Mr Footballer wants to sue Twitter? It’s the equivalent of suing all the people who speak about celebrities after they’ve been outed in a tabloid magazine. And besides, Twitter is not media. It’s a social networking tool. What you choose to do with that tool is your business - whether you’re telling people what you had for lunch or using it to create stories. Twitter on it’s own is not media. There are a few lessons we can learn from here:
1. If you do something wrong, someone will spill the beans and they’ll tell everyone on the most vocal channel out there - Twitter.
2. The more of a fuss you kick up, the more people will fuss over you and KEEP talking or Tweeting or Facebooking about you.
3. If you’re a footballer, don’t have an affair.
4. If you’re a woman, don’t marry a footballer. EVER.
5. After social media helped people congregate online to topple governments, is there anyone left who really thinks that they can stop people having conversations that lead to revolutions, downfalls and victories?
My ultimate playlist for the moment.
Angus and Julia Stone (Their song “And the boys”)
If I had a Boat by James Vincent McMorrow
Come Closer by Miles Kane
Local Natives (Their song “Sun Hands”. OMG)
The Dangerous Summer
Hightide Blues who have now renamed themselves to The Grand Magnolias
Royal Bangs (“Faint Obelisk Two” and “Fireball”)
James Blake (“Limit to your love”)
Metronomy (“Everything goes my way”)
Dutch Uncles (“Candenza”)
Young The Giant (“My Body”)
Mojo Fury (“Colour of the bear”)
Katy B (“Power on Me”)